North High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Miscellaneous » Resources » School Records Request

School Records Request

Please send ALL official school records requests to Kindra Holloway through the google request form linked here.  If you have questions regarding a record, please feel free to email her at the email address listed below. 


Current/Active NHS parents & students have access to their unofficial transcript through their ParentVUE / StudentVUE accounts.

Fax: (661) 392-7942