Dear North High Star Parents –
I wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you personally to the new North High Parent & Family Center website. My goal as your Parent Center Community Specialist is to keep you updated with events, news, workshops and general information that is happening here on our campus.
There are a number of useful tools I have included to the website to aide you in helping your student. We value our parent’s opinion and input and want to know how to serve you and our community better so please take the time if you have not done so already to fill out the Parent & Family Center Interest Survey. I have included the link here above. We are always seeking parent volunteers!
Feel free to stop by and take advantage of our computer stations and the many tools available to you in the Parent Center
- Computer/Chrome Books, Copier and Internet Access.
- Help in Creating an Email
- Connecting you to ParentVUE, to assist parents in being informed of student's grades, attendance, and direct contact with their teachers
- Connecting families to community resources
- Training and information on typing/computer skills and job searches
- College and financial aid workshops
- Parent Project Classes
- Parent's On A Mission Classes
- Parent Book Club
- Parent Volunteer Club
- Guest Speakers
Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or concerns,
Parent Center Community Specialist
Phone: (661) 399-3351 Ext. 75069