Online Sports Registration is REQUIRED for Athletics Clearance. Follow these steps the register online:
- Click to the SportsNet inc. website.
- Create an account (Must be done from a computer. Will not work with a phone internet browser.)
- Complete the required Registration Information
- You will need your Student’s Identification number (UID)
- Remember to select any sport your student may be interested in playing. Selecting the sport does not require them to participate, but it does give them permission to participate.
- Each MUST have a physical each year prior to any sports participation, be it practice or competition. This includes any participate in practices over the summer. Sports physicals must be dated after April 1st to be valid for the current school year.
- FREE Sports Physicals are available at Priority Urgent Care, please visit their website https://priority661.com/ or call 661-556-4777 for more information.
- Physical Forms can be uploaded on the SportsNet website or turned into the Athletics Office. Forms uploaded on SportsNet DO NOT need to be turned into the Athletics office.
- Sports Physical are only required once a year, not per sport season.
- Forms can be printed from the link printed provided below or picked up from the Athletics Office.