How can I request a copy of my official transcript?
Current North High students or graduates from 2012 to present
Official transcripts can be requested by emailing North High’s Register, Brenda Sandoval. Please include the following information in your email:
- Name of Student (first & last) at the time of graduation
- Complete date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Year the student graduated from North High
- Number of copies
- Please state how you would like it sent out:
- Mailed – Please include the name of the college(s).
- Pick-up hard copy at North. Official Transcripts are typically ready for pick up within 48 of your requests. Please call North @ 399-3351 to verify it is ready for pick-up.
Graduates Before 2012
You can request a copy of your transcripts through Parchment.