How can I request a copy of my official transcript?
Transcript Requests (for current school year only)
Official transcripts can be requested by emailing North High’s Register, Kindra Holloway. Please include the following information in your email:
- Name of Student (first & last) at the time of graduation
- Complete date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Year the student graduated from North High
- Number of copies
- Please state how you would like it sent out:
- Mailed – Please include the name of the college(s) AND their address. Official transcripts will not be mailed to a home address it must be a college, school, or business mailing address.
- Pick up a hard copy at North. Official Transcripts have a processing time of 48hrs once the request has been received. Mrs. Holloway will email the student when transcripts are ready for pick up at the front desk in the Administration office.
All Other North High Graduates:
You will need to request a copy of your transcripts through Parchment. The link is provided below.