North High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Educational Support Departments » Counseling » Transcript Request

Transcript Request

Official Transcripts  

Official transcripts can be requested by emailing Mrs. Morel, North High’s Register.  Please include the following information in your email: 

  • Name of Student (first & last) at the time of graduation
  • Complete date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
  • Year the student graduated from North High 
  • Number of copies 
  • How state would you like it sent out? 
    • Mailed – Please include the name of the college(s). 
    • Pick-up hard copy at North.  Official Transcripts are typically ready for pick up within 48 of your requests.  Please call North @ 399-3351 to verify it is ready for pick-up. 



Unofficial Transcripts 

Unofficial transcripts can be requested from current North High students by emailing Mrs. Morel through a student’s KHSD email.  Please include your name (first & last) and UID in your request email.  Mrs. Morel will email you back a digital copy of your current unofficial transcript.