The California Career Zone: http://www.cacareerzone.org/index.html
- a web-based career exploration system available to ALL Californians free of charge. The site is available in three different formats: text, graphic and Flash, to suit varying internet connection speeds.
- Self Assessment
- Explore Industry Sectors
- Get a Reality Check
California Career Resource Network: http://www.californiacareers.info/
- resources for students, counselors, parents, teachers, in short, anyone interested in developing the career self-management skills necessary in today’s world of work.
California Real Game:http://realgamecalifornia.org/
- an educational curriculum designed to introduce ten or more participants to the future they face in California’s rapidly changing work environment.
California Career Planning Guide:http://www.californiacareers.info/
- A workbook for students to plan their future
Who do U want 2b: http://www.whodouwant2b.com/
- an integrated, statewide marketing campaign encouraging secondary students to plan for their future careers and consider the many opportunities available to them in the CTE programs in our state’s high schools, ROCPs and community colleges.
Road Trip Nation: http://roadtripnation.com/
- View video interviews conducted by high school and college students with many different individuals from a multitude of occupations.
California CTE Pathways: http://www.capathways.org/portal/default/default
- an effective tool for local schools to share information about career and technical courses available on their campuses.
The Careers Project:http://www.cde.ca.gov/ci/ct/pk/careersproject.asp
- a study of the preparation that students in public middle and high schools receive to explore career options and the relationship between that preparation and California’s state and regional economies.
Career Voyages (US Dept. of Labor):http://www.education.com/reference/article/Ref_Career_Voyages/
- Current Labor Market Information